I Am Hidden in Here #14
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous politician and soldier.
1. I was the 20th President of the United States.
2. I was born in Jackson, Mississippi in 1982 and am a popular American Country music singer. One of my notable songs is, "Can't Fight the Moonlight".
3. I was born in 1829 in Fairfield, Vermont. Early in the Civil War I served as Quartermaster General of the State of New York. Eventually, I rose to become the President of the United States in 1881.
4. I came to be known as "The Lady with the Lamp" and was the pioneer of modern nursing.
5. I was a famous and popular American humorist, novelist, writer and lecturer. My real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens, but people know me by my pen name.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003