The following clues lead to answers that can be simplified into a letter pair. Solve the clues, truncate the answers, and rearrange the letter pairs to make a car model.
1. Invention inspired by the second railroad ever built in the U.S.
2. The first nation to allow women to vote.
3. Abbreviation for pedagogy
4. The only U.S. state to border only one other state.
5. Nickname for the largest city in Louisiana.
6. Artificial element named after a clerk from a Swiss patent office.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003