A Pause For Station Identification V
|Fun:|| (2.7) |
|Difficulty:|| (1.66) |
In the United States all radio and television stations are represented by "call letters". Each set of call letters is 4 letters long. Call letters for stations east of the Mississippi river begin with a "W", while stations west of the river begin with "K".
Using the description of their station and/or the format, figure out the call letters of these fictional stations. E.g., a station for people getting their affairs in order before they die might be W-I-L-L.
Note: Some stations will use phonetics opposed to exact spelling.
West of Mississippi River:
1) A station all about superhero neck wear, Superman and Batman call in often.
2) This station is always on the radio at fraternity parties.
3) A station devoted to a band made up of Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, and Peter Criss. From time to time they also discuss a fun activity to do with your sweetheart.
East of Mississippi River:
1) A station that discusses how to prepare presents to be given, and they play hip-hop music all the time.
2) This station talks all the time about turbines, fans, and flying kites.
3) A station that discusses a certain flirtatious eye movement.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003