The Runner's Race
Five runners competed in a race; they were Dae, DaeShawn, Daemon, Daelen, and Daegel. They represented different teams: Turbo, I'm Tired, Eat Dust, How Far Left, and Shin Splits. They each wore a different color uniform: red, yellow, blue, green, and orange. Determine, from the clues given, the runner, the color of the uniform, the team, and the order in which they finished.
1. Daemon won, but was not wearing the yellow uniform.
2. Dae finished ahead of How Far Left but behind the blue uniform; however, none of them finished first.
3. Neither Daemon, DaeShawn nor Daegel was wearing red, but one was team I'm Tired, another team Shin Splits, and the other finished fourth.
4. Daelen finished ahead of the one in red, who beat How Far Left, who was ahead of the orange uniform.
5. Neither DaeShawn nor Daemon represented Shin Splits or Turbo and neither of the teams or runners finished second.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by dswilborn||12/26/08|
|Not too bad - I thought it was a nice grid problem.|
|Posted by chaskey||12/27/08|
|Hurray! I managed to solve this one, but I'm having lots of trouble with your other new one. :D|
|Posted by tetris4t||01/02/09|
|I liked it, I got 2 positions right, but I got muddled up after that :-?|
|Posted by Targetluver||01/04/09|
|I totally got it wrong! SOOOO confusing!!! :oops:|
|Posted by markmonnin||01/05/09|
|This one was difficult for me, but I got it :).|
|Posted by braingle100||01/08/09|
|I didn't even DO it but I can tell it's really funny! :D :D :D :D|
|Posted by mocha613||02/17/09|
|I can't seem to figure out the teams for Dae and Daelen. Could you help me? Everything else came together fine. Thanks for the puzzle. :D|
|Posted by june12||02/28/09|
|very confusing :oops:|
|Posted by Kiyoko||03/04/09|
|Wish the names weren't so confusing but pretty fun and nice & easy. :3|
|Posted by cluemaster||04/01/09|
|mocha613 is right. There is not enough data to determine the teams for Dae and Daelen (between the 2 teams left).|
|Posted by bigpat||05/10/09|
|There is enough information to determine the teams for Dae and Daelen. Look carefully at clue #4.|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003