Class Photo 2
|Fun:|| (1.94) |
|Difficulty:|| (2.5) |
Kevin's class picture has 28 photos arranged in a 7 x 4 grid. The photos in the top row are numbered 1 through 7 from left to right, with the photos in the remaining rows similarly numbered. Given the following clues (bordering includes horizontal, vertical, and diagonal), where is Kevin's picture?
X X X X X X X (1 - 7)
X X X X X X X (8 - 14)
X X X X X X X (15 - 21)
X X X X X X X (22 - 28)
1) There are 11 boys and 17 girls.
2) No boy is next to another boy horizontally or vertically.
3) There are no more than three boys in each row.
4) One column has only girls.
5) Three boys are not along the edge of the picture.
6) The second boy is at an odd position.
7) The range of the boys' positions is 24.
8) The median of the boys' positions is 12 or 13 or 14.
9) There are boys in two corners.
10) Kevin occupies an even position, and is the only boy who borders a unique number of girls.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003