Gardeners Frank, George, and Ben all work on large properties. One of them tends to the Smith's garden, one tends to the Jones's garden, and one tends to the Maple's garden. In one garden, only native plants are grown. In another, exotic plants are everywhere. In the third garden, vegetables are grown for the family's supper. Using the clues below, work out which gardener grows which plants in which garden. Good luck!
1. Frank is the only gardener who grows vegetables.
2. The exotic plants aren't grown in the Smith's garden.
3. George doesn't work at the Jones's.
4. Vegetables are grown at the Jones's.
5. Ben doesn't work at the Smith's.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003