Can You Find It? VI
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word CATASTROPHE, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. The tube extending from the larynx to the bronchi.
2. A diplomatic official attached to an embassy.
3. A former title held in countries under Turkish rule, usually placed after the name.
4. A single bed of sedimentary rock, usually of one type of material.
5. A person who trespasses on private property to illegally fish or hunt.
6. To proclaim or make known by sermon.
7. A main division of a book, sometimes with a title or number.
8. A person who looks on or watches, such as an audience member.
9. Appearance to the eye; countenance.
10. A fastener consisting of a wedge or pin used to hold two other pieces together.
11. A toothed bar in which a pawl engages.
12. Pure, decent, free from obscenity; celibate.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by Paladin||06/09/09|
|Nice one, fish... a few easy and a couple I couldn't get.|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003