Five budding artists are meeting for lunch today at the new Thai restaurant in town. Use the following clues to determine the first (Allie, Billie, Callie, Donnie and Effie) and last (Adams, Booker, Cheek, Devlin and Efferman) names of each artist, along with her favorite medium (Acrylic, Oil, Pastels, Pen and Ink and Watercolor) current focus (Children, Dancers, Fish, Landscapes and Nests) of each artist, along with their "day job" (Banquet Server, Bartender, Cashier, Driver and Teacher.) Nobody shares the same name, favorite medium, current focus or day job with anyone else in the group.
1. The driver has never been drawn to landscapes and the teacher paints with either acrylic or oils. Ms. Efferman is currently focusing on either children or fish. The oil painter is either the bartender or the driver.
2. Billy paints with either acrylic or watercolors. The surname of the driver is either Cheek or Adams. Callie is either Ms. Adams or Ms. Devlin. Donnie uses either acrylic or oil paint. The oil painter is focused on either dancers or landscapes.
3. The watercolorist is either the banquet server or the teacher. The one working with pen and ink is neither Allie nor Effie. The acrylic painter is not focusing on landscapes or dancers. Neither acrylic nor watercolor is used to portray children.
4. Ms. Adams is either the bartender or cashier. Allie either uses pen and ink or is focusing on children. Either Allie or Billy is the banquet server. Ms. Adams' work portrays either dancers or fish.
6. Effie and the acrylic painter shared a pizza, Ms. Cheek had a salad, while the banquet server and the nest aficionado both had the soup of the day.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003