When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.
1. Evergreen tree -> Thin, pointed piece of metal
2. Burning process -> Evergreen tree
3. Gaze intently -> Heavenly body
4. Subject; unifying idea -> Those people
5. Money paid for work -> Move from side to side
6. Soft-surfaced leather -> Took to court
7. Harsh; extreme -> To cut off
8. To bring together -> A single thing
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003