When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. A trip through the air -> Illumination; not heavy
2. Travelling through the air -> Not telling the truth
3. True statement -> Part of a play; something done
4. Straightforward; blunt -> Position in a hierarchy
5. Cord for igniting an explosive -> To employ; exploit
6. An example of a number -> Belonging to us
7. To put in as much as possible -> Unwell; sick
8. High body temperature -> At any time; at all times
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003