When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Firm earth -> Circular
2. Tomb; serious -> Talk wildly or madly
3. Dead spirit -> Person who entertains guests
4. Spectacles -> Young maidens
5. Happy, joyous -> Youth; boy
6. Precious metal -> Advanced in years
7. Increase in size -> Move a boat with oars
8. Large boat with oars -> Narrow back street
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003