Some anagrams are almost too good to be true. The letters in the capitalised words or phrases can be rearranged in delightful ways to fill the gaps!
e.g. Is my lovely _____ really a WOMAN HITLER?
1. The _____ Church can be BEST IN PRAYER.
2. The school bully gave his victim NINE THUMPS as a _____.
3. Someone with BAD CREDIT can still manage to pay with a _____.
4. If you missed it last time, keep waiting, for _____ SHALL YET COME!
5. Perhaps because _____ could be a NICE SILKY WOMAN, a president fell for her!
Warning! The hint will give you the starting letters of all words. It will make the teaser quite easy, so only check if really necessary!
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003