Five couples from San Francisco were celebrating Valentine's Day with an outing they had planned (one couple went to the beach) and enjoyed. However, each husband had surprised his wife with a special vacation trip. Can you determine the couples' names, their outing of choice, and vacation destination (one couple is going to Canada) from the clues provided below?
1. Neither Jonas nor Kim will be leaving the United States, though they are not traveling together.
2. At the restaurant, one couple talked about visiting both Madrid and Barcelona.
3. Alice is not married to Mark, who did not take his wife to a hockey game or a restaurant.
4. The couple going to Hawaii is either Denise and her husband or the couple who went skiing on Valentine's Day.
5. Neither Paul nor Kevin enjoy dancing, but Jenny, who is going to Mexico, does enjoy it. Kevin is going to Alaska and hopes to hit the ski slopes.
6. Paul and his wife love hockey and want to see another NHL game on their trip. Laura planned her dinner date with either Mark or Bill.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003