0 to 10 Pyramid IV
Starting with a one-letter word, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next word. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car can do 0 to 60 in 10 seconds, but can you do 0 to 10 in 60 seconds? Get out the stopwatch! This one is a little easier than the previous ones ...
The hint gives the starting letters of the even numbered words.
1. Roman one
2. Ratio of 'circumference : diameter' for circles
3. Edible homonym of #2
4. Long poem or film about heroic deeds
5. 'There's a _____ on his head' (a reward)
6. Give the main points of a story
7. Contents of Cordon Bleu book
8. Money taken in from sales
9. Likely to cause the most unpleasant sensations of fear
10. Particular, belonging separately to each
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003