When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.
1. Measuring stick -> Law
2. Prophet; visionary -> To perceive
3. Rip; pull apart -> Beverage
4. Topic; anything with mass and volume -> Not glossy; flat
5. Moon depression -> Large box
6. One who digs for ore -> Belonging to me
7. Police person -> Place of work
8. Vocalist -> Scorch; burn superficially
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003