Class Photo 3
|Fun:|| (2.33) |
|Difficulty:|| (2.91) |
Stacey's class picture has 35 photos arranged in a 7 x 5 grid. The photos in the top row are numbered 1 through 7 from left to right, with the photos in the remaining rows similarly numbered. Given the following clues (bordering includes horizontal, vertical, and diagonal), where is Stacey's picture?
X X X X X X X (1 - 7)
X X X X X X X (8 - 14)
X X X X X X X (15 - 21)
X X X X X X X (22 - 28)
X X X X X X X (29 - 35)
1) Stacey and her two best friends, Rhonda and Teresa, are located along a straight line (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). However, Stacey does not border either Rhonda or Teresa.
2) The sum of the three positions (Stacey, Rhonda, and Teresa) is a prime number.
3) There are 18 boys and 17 girls.
4) Boys are not located at positions that are square numbers or cube numbers.
5) Girls are not located at positions that are prime numbers.
6) The sum of the positions where boys are located is less than the sum of the positions where girls are located.
7) There are no more than four girls in any row.
8) There are at least two girls in each column.
9) There are no more than three girls in any diagonal.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003