When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Adoration -> Elevate
2. Indulge in -> Permit
3. Den -> Atmosphere
4. Precipitation -> Current time
5. Morally pure -> Swift action
6. Prize -> Person under protection
7. Head covering -> City related
8. Most plump -> Provide evidence for
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003