Mystery Number 5
|Fun:|| (1.81) |
|Difficulty:|| (3.25) |
There is a ten-digit mystery number (no leading 0), represented by ABCDEFGHIJ, where each numeral, 0 through 9, is used once. Given the following clues, what is the number?
1) A + B + C + D + E is a multiple of 6.
2) F + G + H + I + J is a multiple of 5.
3) A + C + E + G + I is a multiple of 9.
4) B + D + F + H + J is a multiple of 2.
5) AB is a multiple of 3.
6) CD is a multiple of 4.
7) EF is a multiple of 7.
8) GH is a multiple of 8.
9) IJ is a multiple of 10.
10) FE, HC, and JA are all prime numbers.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by wearymachine||08/10/10|
|hah...this one took me a whole evening to solve...was up till 2 last night and now it's 7:50 AM and i have to go to work =(...
was it worth the time??...YESS...amazing puzzle...|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003