Carl, Katie, Lisa, and Matthew were all on vacation and wanted to go to somewhere other than where they always are.
Names: Carl, Katie, Lisa, Matthew
Ages: 8, 11, 14, 17
Place: California, Florida, France, Mexico
Time: 8:00 AM, 11:20 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM
1) Matthew, who went before noon, went to visit his relatives in Mexico.
2) The person who went to France left at 8:00 AM to avoid arriving there at night.
3) Lisa, who isn't 14, didn't go to Florida.
4) Carl, the youngest, went to California.
5) The four people are: The one who went to France, Carl, the one who left at 11:20 AM, and the 11 year old.
6) The girl who is 11 left at 3:30 PM.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by oboebandgeek99||07/24/10|
|i finally figured it out! :D :D :D :D :D :D|
|Posted by racoonieboy||07/27/10|
|This is really easy, so I'm not surprised at my ratings. Thanks for looking, anyways.|
|Posted by lilliandulcia||08/03/10|
|Fun and very easy :)|
|Posted by srigimi3||08/04/10|
Even though it was hard, it was still fun! :D|
|Posted by trewq||08/04/10|
|i thought it was pretty easy..but fun :) for the last clue, all you need is "one of the girls left at 3:30" or "the 11 year old left at 3:30" but an extra clue isn't that bad..|
|Posted by Oldcustard||08/27/10|
|I don't understand clue #5. Could someone please explain it? :roll:|
|Posted by noomeek||10/15/10|
|Way to easy!!!
BUT I rated full points for fun :wink:|
|Posted by Kronos||12/12/10|
|OldCustard, with clues like that, it gives you traits of every person in. So, you take each one, start from the beginning of the clues and eliminate. A lot of times, you can figure out who is who and what they did. I like clues like that. It was a very good teaser.|
|Posted by dreamlvr1432||05/04/12|
|Easy, but very fun! Clue #5 wasn't needed at all, though. Good job!|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003