Frozen Cabbage Band
Five friends pooled their resources one day and pieced a CD together from songs they had written. They called their band Frozen Cabbage and ended up playing a number of live gigs at local events. Determine the full name of each band member, the instrument (or mixing console) each played, the brand of equipment each used, plus each member's favorite magazine.
1. Steve wasn't the sound engineer. One of the women enjoyed EQ magazine.
2. Angie and Steve didn't like Recording magazine. The bass player used Ibanez equipment.
3. Mr. Magnus didn't use Mackie equipment. Mark's last name wasn't Hydal and he didn't play the keyboard.
4. The sound engineer, whose last name wasn't Engel, enjoyed reading Mix magazine. The person who used Yamaha drums wasn't Robert, but their last name is Hydal.
5. The five band members (in no particular order) were: Mark Scott, the female bass player, the person who read Musician, the one who used Peavey equipment, and Robert.
6. Shelley's last name was not Hydal or McArthur, and she didn't use Roland equipment. Mackie only developed equipment for live sound and recording, not musical instruments.
7. Steve McArthur was the guitarist.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by mom2boys||09/17/10|
|This puzzle is a rip-off from the Puzzlersparadise.com website. I did this puzzle over a year ago. That website is a much, much better website for logic grids. I will notify the author that the puzzle is being ripped-off.|
|Posted by acornalice||09/18/10|
|I found this one lots of fun :)|
|Posted by J-Five||09/18/10|
|I know I seen it there also|
|Posted by J-Five||09/19/10|
|I like that site also, because if you get the right anser it says "well done"|
|Posted by Sock-Puppy_Plzr||11/17/10|
|I WENT TO PUZZLERSPARADISE. I sucked at this one there. :lol:|
|Posted by princess2007||03/07/11|
|I figured everything except Robert and Shelley's last names! Why can't it be Robert Engel and Shelley Magnus?? HELP!|
|Posted by mrsfessler||05/28/11|
|nice puzzle 8)|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003