Steve, Reggie, Gordon and Frank all work at an office skyscraper. They all work on different floors, and all leave at different times.
Names: Steve, Reggie, Gordon, Frank
Floors: 1, 2, 3, 4
Times: 3:00, 3:30, 4:15, 5:00
The clues are:
1) Frank has to be home in time for the quarter past 3 basketball match!
2) Steve's floor is higher than Reggie's, but lower than Gordon's.
3) Gordon has a wonderful view from his office!
4) The person on floor 1 leaves the latest.
5) The noisy cars driving right by his window leave Reggie in a bad mood.
6) Frank's office is above Steve's.
7) Steve leaves the office 1 hour and 15 minutes after Frank, but only 45 minutes after the person on floor 4.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by chriscat||11/02/10|
|Wow, I'm first! This puzzle is nicely constructed but pretty easy. A good beginner puzzle.|
|Posted by LemurHotel||11/03/10|
|Very good puzzle.
Rather easy though.
Great job. :D|
|Posted by crazyboiez||11/03/10|
|heey... i reviewed this one! :D i liked it! i accepted it! (:|
|Posted by papiermeister||11/04/10|
|I like this kind of puzzle. Very fun!|
|Posted by june12||11/06/10|
|fun i enjoyed it|
|Posted by Sock-Puppy_Plzr||11/17/10|
|I got it right away. This one is very enjoyable. :D All proper n what not.|
|Posted by mocha613||11/19/10|
|#3 and #6 were pointless clues because they were not able to difinitively say anything. Having a great view doesn't have to mean the top floor, it could mean bottom floor and the windows looked out onto a beautiful patio. #6 didn't tell us if above was directly above or maybe just anywhere above, and we already knew Steve had to be on floor 2, which means Frank had to be somewhere above him. It was solveable without useing either of these clues, with or without their intended meanings.|
|Posted by harmonize9||12/10/10|
|The puzzle could be solved using just clues 5-7.|
|Posted by Mitty44||12/31/10|
|Very good. :D|
|Posted by Terrible||10/27/12|
|Must admit this puzzle almost got me... the quarter past 3 was getting me for somereason!|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003