When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. A question of time -> Female chicken
2. Holds things together -> Provides light
3. Leap in attack -> A unit of weight
4. Plainly; just -> State indirectly
5. Bore flowers -> Drew closer
6. Beginning of an era -> Canvas overhang
7. Someone who walks with a measured gait -> Someone who shoots bows
8. Shines -> Hears
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003