Number Pyramid 1
This teaser is a mixture of logic and math. In a number pyramid, the numbers 0-9 are each used once and formed into a pyramid, with one digit at the top, and right below it two digits, below those three digits, and below those four, all arranged in pyramid form.
In this puzzle, you will follow the clues given, and using these clues, create a number pyramid. There is only one answer.
1. The four numbers on the bottom row add up to 28.
2. The highest number in row 3 is in the middle, or in the second out of third position.
3. The third number from the left in the bottom row isn't 7.
4. The rightmost numbers in each row, or the numbers on the right side going down, add up to 11.
5. The numbers 0 and 5 are in different rows.
6. The apex of the pyramid, or the top number, minus the leftmost number in row 2, equals 4.
7. The leftmost numbers in the four rows, or the left hand side going down, add up to 20.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003