There were three customers and each wanted a different item. Each of these customers wanted to go fishing at a different time of the day.
Customers: John, Brian, and Max
Time of Day: 6:15am, 6:00 pm, and 8:00 pm
Items: Fishing Pole, Worms, and Cut Shad
1. John went fishing in the morning.
2. One person who didn't go at 6 o'clock got the Cut Shad.
3. Max likes to fish at night.
4. The person who bought the worms went at 8 o'clock.
5. Brian left everything but his tackle box at home.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by talanpoe||08/12/11|
|Fun puzzle; but I'm fairly sure you meant "customers" rather than "costumers". (Why would there be a run on fishing supplies by three guys to make costumes?)
|Posted by J-Five||08/13/11|
|Yeah it's just a simple typo. Happens to best of us.|
|Posted by Cryss86||08/30/11|
|Good Puzzle :D|
|Posted by mrsfessler||09/03/11|
|cute. Clue 3 was unneccesary|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003