When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.
1. Row; level -> Bind; fasten
2. Finished -> Put on; take on
3. To strip; take away -> Plunges into water
4. Sorrow; desolation -> Scrooge; hoarder
5. Merry-go-round -> Engage in drinking and partying
6. Similarity; comparison -> Data measured on a continuous scale
7. Message holder -> Completely surround
8. Public declaration of intentions (political) -> Document listing a ship's contents
Comments on this teaser
|There are no comments on this teaser|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003