Sports Fest - The Return
Can you figure the teams these clues represent?
1. A major city in Maryland + An Edgar Allen Poe poem
2. A city in eastern Pennsylvania + A golf shot 2 strokes under par
3. A state in the southwestern U.S. + A senior official in the Catholic church
4. Capital of Georgia + Last name of a famous skateboarder
5. City in western Pennsylvania + The animals from "Happy Feet"
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by HABS2933||11/06/11|
|Lots of fun but fairly easy for anyone with eve4n a rudimentary knowledge of American sports teams.|
|Posted by jordy56||03/29/13|
|I like it!
I got all of the answers though|
|Posted by klsowell||11/18/13|
|I would have put them in the order Hawks, Ravens, Eagles, Penguins, Cardinals. That's the order I like them, from most to least. That's just me though. :roll: :lol:|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003