Aaron, Chester, Leon, Mark, and Randy all play in a saxophone quintet together. They all play different colors of instruments. They all have nicknames they use when they're on stage. Can you figure out who has what nickname and which instrument each of them plays?
First Names: Aaron, Chester, Leon, Mark, Randy
Nicknames: Heatwave, Nighttime, Polar Bear, Rainbow, Spectrum
Instruments: Soprano Sax, Alto Sax, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Baritone (or Bari) Sax
Instrument Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Red, Silver
1) One person has a nickname that starts with the same letter as the color of his sax. Another has a nickname that starts with the same letter as the type of sax he has.
2) Heatwave, the tenor sax player, often plays duets with Aaron.
3) Randy's sax and the blue sax are both altos.
4) The gold sax is smaller (or higher) than Leon's and bigger (or lower) than the red one.
5) Polar Bear got his nickname because his sax color and his white beard remind the others of the arctic ice and snow.
6) One time Nighttime lost his neck strap. The gold sax player could not help him. Luckily, Chester had a spare.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003