Strange Toupee Turmoil
All except one of the following ten sentences have something distinct in common.
What is this thing that they have in common and which sentence therefore doesn't belong in the group?
1. True, we were pert to tee it up.
2. Yet we quit our trip pretty wet.
3. Pity you wore your toupee.
4. Wipe your toupee up top.
5. Peter put it out to rot.
6. Poor you!
7. I owe you, Pete.
8. I wrote up your report.
9. Prior to two, you were quite put out.
10. I urge you to try to retire your pique!
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003