Can You Find It? XV
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word COINCIDENTALLY, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. A provincial, rural, or socially distinct variety of a standard language.
2. A finger or toe.
3. To become uninteresting or distasteful through overabundance.
4. Shreds of fiber, thread, etc.
5. Something delightful or pleasing, especially a choice food.
6. A foot/leg covering of a soft fabric, mostly worn by women.
7. To frit.
8. Without others, or anything further; solely.
9. Of, pertaining to, or containing vinegar.
10. To mark or perforate so as to render invalid for reuse.
11. Extremely objective and realistic.
12. An animal having a spotted or particolored coat.
Comments on this teaser
|Posted by thatcutekid||01/02/13|
|Wow! I had so much fun with this riddle!|
|Posted by fishmed||01/02/13|
|Glad you liked it. There are 14 others similar to it...|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003