Model Modification 2
Have you ever been stuck in traffic, staring at the vehicle ahead of you?
Did you notice the make and model? Now you can use that to your advantage.
Each clue below takes the model name of a vehicle and modifies it to form a normal English word.
Any letters in quotes must be added to the model name (either before, after, or inside).
See how many you can figure out.
Example: Don't be greedy! Inserting "PERABU" into this Plymouth model is just too much.
Answer: SU-PERABU-NDANCE, a modified Plymouth SUNDANCE. A "superabundance" is an excessive amount.
1. Even if there is "ANAG" with this Dodge model, it won't mar my play on words.
2. If you want a celebration, just an "L" is missing from this Ford model.
3. Inserting an "IV" into this Isuzu model is like acting without thinking.
4. Seeing these two models together (a Honda and a Saturn) is music to my ears.
5. Running late? Adding a "NOME" to this Chevy model will help you keep time.
6. If "I'M" inside this Buick model, it will give an approximate answer.
7. When "RY" follows this Chevy model, it will be an inspiration to others.
Comments on this teaser
|There are no comments on this teaser|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003