Model Modification 3
Have you ever been stuck in traffic, staring at the vehicle ahead of you?
Did you notice the make and model? Now you can use that to your advantage.
Each clue below takes the model name of a vehicle and modifies it to form a normal English word.
Any letters in quotes must be added to the model name (either before, after, or inside).
See how many you can figure out.
Example: Don't be greedy! Inserting "PERABU" into this Plymouth model is just too much.
Answer: SU-PERABU-NDANCE, a modified Plymouth SUNDANCE. A "superabundance" is an excessive amount.
1. Start with "VAU" and add a Cadillac model to find an early form of variety entertainment.
2. Insert a "T" into this Mercury model, and your barn should not fall down.
3. Insert a small "ION" in this Buick model, and it refers to an entire geographic area.
4. Adding an "N" to this Mercury model may result in a sting.
5. If you put a "RAT" into this Pontiac model, it will shake things up.
6. You might see this Dodge model with "SC" if you don't dodge the animals on the road.
7. Cat got your tongue? Inserting "AR" into this Mercury model will give a cat its voice.
Comments on this teaser
|There are no comments on this teaser|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003