In this teaser, you will be given rows, each with three clues. The answer to the second clue of any row will consist of the letters -- usually rearranged -- of the answer to the first clue in that row, minus one letter. The answer to the third clue, likewise, will consist of the letters from the second answer, minus one. If you put each dropped letter into the box following the word from which it was dropped, reading down the two columns of boxes will give a phrase, or two terms that are somehow related.
1. Potent [_] 2. Nasal sound [_] 3. Massive weight
4. Walked casually [_] 5. False teeth [_] 6. Offers payment
7. Muslim headdress [_] 8. African native [_] 9. Parent's sibling
10. Holy book [_] 11. Digestive fluid [_] 12. Floral garland
13. Living; moving [_] 14. Prisoner [_] 15. Intended
16. Utilization [_] 17. Jacob's brother [_] 18. Persian Gulf country, abbr.
19. Yours, poetically [_] 20. Clue [_] 21. _____ can or _____ foil
Comments on this teaser
|There are no comments on this teaser|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003