5 high school students (one is Cassie) took a test, each in a different subject taught by a different teacher. From the clues listed, determine each student's first and last name (one is Gallo), their teacher's name (one is Mrs. Landon), the subject and their grade (A, A-, B, C+ or D).
1. Fischer got a higher grade than Delia who got a higher grade than Mr. Kohl's student. The two students who took science tests were the boy who got an A- and Mr. Jenkins.
2. The student who earned an A and Eddie were not taught by an unmarried teacher.
3. Bert, Mr. Moon's student and the kid who took the Physics test made the A/B Honor Roll. Mr. Kohl's student and Delia did not.
4. The boy in Mrs. Otte's class scored farthest away from the score on the Spanish test.
5. The 5 students were Miss Howard, the boy in Mr. Kohl's class, Aaron, the one who took the Chemistry test, and the one who earned a C+ in History.
6. Miss Imbus, Miss Nunez's student and the Calculus student scored lower than Aaron.
Hint:A "D" was scored on the Spanish test.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003