Word Chest 6 (4x4)
Word Chests are miniature crossword puzzles, with no gaps. e.g.
This word chest contains four words spelled horizontally and four vertically.
Clues are given, but not necessarily in order. Can you work out the eight 4-letter words and place them correctly in the chest?
* popular herb; pepper- or spear-
* thick, flat paving stone or piece of chocolate
* winning services (e.g. in tennis)
* where the heart is (idiom)
* plural of locus
* good, better, ____
* fraud, fake, fiction
* "agreed!" (in church usually)
Hint:Two letters are given:
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003