Girlfriend Appreciation Day
Five brothers share a common trait of forgetfulness that has gotten them in hot water with their girlfriends. After a string of forgotten birthdays, anniversaries and even dates, the brothers' girlfriends were fed up. After a brainstorming session, the brothers devised a new holiday - Girlfriend Appreciation Day. For the big day, the five brothers have dates with their girlfriends. Each one bought a different gift and a dozen roses of a different color. Each couple is going to a different destination on their date. Determine each brother's name, the name of their girlfriend, the gift and color of roses he is giving her, and their date destination.
Brothers - Ted, Tim, Tom, Travis, Tyler
Girls - Andrea, Brooke, Jessica, Laura, Vanessa
Gift - Bracelet, Candy, Music Box, Necklace, Ring
Color of Roses - Pale Purple, Pink, White, Red, Yellow
Date Destinations - Basketball Game, Dinner, Ice-Skating, Movie, Theater
1. The five brothers are: Tyler, the brother giving his girlfriend the ring and red roses, the one giving his girlfriend pink roses, the one taking Laura to a movie, and the one taking his girlfriend ice-skating.
2. The five girlfriends are: Andrea (who isn't going to the basketball game), the woman getting the ring, Brooke (who isn't getting the bracelet); Ted's girlfriend, and the one getting the candy and the yellow roses.
3. The brother taking his girlfriend to the movie is either Tim or Tyler (who isn't giving his girlfriend the necklace).
4. Vanessa and Ted's girlfriend (who isn't receiving the necklace) are, in some order, the woman going to the theater and the one receiving white roses.
5. Neither Travis nor Tom (whose girlfriend isn't Andrea) is taking his girlfriend to the basketball game.
Answer:Ted, Jessica, Bracelet, White, Ice-Skating
Tim, Laura, Candy, Yellow, Movie
Tom, Vanessa, Ring, Red, Theater
Travis, Andrea, necklace, Pink, Dinner
Tyler, Brooke, Music Box, Pale Purple, Basketball Game
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003