X-treme Snowboarding Competition
The mountain resort of Mazama hosted the annual X-treme Snowboarding competition.
Can you determine the position that each boarder placed, as well as their age and the color of their board?
Competitors: Sandy, Brian, Annie, Kyle and Darla
Ages: 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22
Colors: pink, green, purple, blue, red
1. Kyle, who placed 4th, does not use a board that is red or pink.
2. Annie is not the oldest but is older than Darla, who was not 2nd.
3. The 18 year-old finished in 2nd place.
4. The boarder that finished in 3rd place is older than the competitor with the purple board, who is 17.
5. Brian is younger than the competitor with the blue board.
6. The competitor with the pink board took 2nd place, ahead of the competitor with the green board, who did not place last.
7. Kyle is older than both Brian and Annie but younger than Sandy.
8. The girl with the blue board finished in 3rd place.
9. The oldest competitor to place was on a red board and she took 5th.
Answer:Darla, age 17, 1st place, purple board
Brian, age 18, 2nd place, pink board
Annie, age 20, 3rd place, blue board
Kyle, age 21, 4th place, green board
Sandy, age 22, 5th place, red board
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003