I Am Hidden in Here #6
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous 20th century musician.
1. In 1927, I made the first solo aeroplane flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
2. I was the most famous U.S. Army general of World War II and the 34th president of the United States.
3. I am one of the biggest movie stars of the 20th century, but went Oscar-less until 1985, when I was given an honorary Academy Award for my distinguished body of work in the film industry. In 1986, I won the Best Actor Oscar for my role in Martin Scorsese's, "The Color of Money".
4. I was a French physician and astrologer who dabbled in prophecy. There are some people today who continue to believe that I could really predict events of the future.
5. I am considered to be the greatest ruler of ancient Rome. I was a ruthless politician and soldier who used my power to restore order and prosperity to Rome with such success that my reign (27 B.C. to 14 A.D.) became known as the 'Augustan Age'.
6. My discoveries were so numerous and varied that many consider me to be the 'father of modern science'.
Answer:1. Lindbergh (Charles)
2. Eisenhower (Dwight D.)
3. Newman (Paul)
5. Octavius (Gaius)
6. Newton (Isaac)
The musician: LENNON (John)
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003