I Am Hidden in Here #9
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous 20th century humanitarian.
1. I was a popular leading man in the movies for nearly thirty years. My big ears and cocky grin helped define my screen persona as a rascal, most famously in: "It Happened One Night".
2. I was the son of President John Adams and served as a U.S. Senator from Massachusetts and was Secretary of State under President Monroe. I became president for only one term.
3. I gained national fame with my 1965 book, "Unsafe At Any Speed", which exposed the automobile industry's irresponsibility when it came to designing safe cars.
4. My professional tennis career included more than 50 pro tournament wins and three major titles. I won the gold medal at the Atlanta Summer Olympics of 1996.
5. I composed scores for the Broadway show "A Chorus Line" and the films "The Sting" and "The Way We Were", among my many other musical achievements.
6. I am known as the queen who financed Columbus's voyages to the New World (take the letter from my first name).
Answer:1. Gable (Clark)
2. Adams (John Quincy)
3. Nader (Ralph)
4. Davenport (Lindsay)
5. Hamlisch (Marvin)
6. Isabella (of Castille)
The famous 20th century humanitarian: GANDHI
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003