Merlin was walking to the pet store of Camelot thinking of the type of pet he wanted. He knew that the store carried griffins, trolls, and goblins. Later down the road he was thinking that, if he got a certain type of animal, they would need different qualities of food. The qualities were good, better, and best. Then he decides that the animals would need a certain size house for them to live in. The sizes are small, medium, and large. If Merlin draws a chart, which animal would get what food and what house?
- The troll needs the biggest house, but not the best quality food.
- The griffin needs the best quality food, but is too big for the smallest house.
- The goblin needs the medium quality food. It also doesn't need a large house
Answer:- The griffin needs the best quality food and the medium sized house.
- The goblin needs the medium quality food and the smallest house.
- The troll gets the low quality food and the largest house.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003