The Runner's Race
Five runners competed in a race; they were Dae, DaeShawn, Daemon, Daelen, and Daegel. They represented different teams: Turbo, I'm Tired, Eat Dust, How Far Left, and Shin Splits. They each wore a different color uniform: red, yellow, blue, green, and orange. Determine, from the clues given, the runner, the color of the uniform, the team, and the order in which they finished.
1. Daemon won, but was not wearing the yellow uniform.
2. Dae finished ahead of How Far Left but behind the blue uniform; however, none of them finished first.
3. Neither Daemon, DaeShawn nor Daegel was wearing red, but one was team I'm Tired, another team Shin Splits, and the other finished fourth.
4. Daelen finished ahead of the one in red, who beat How Far Left, who was ahead of the orange uniform.
5. Neither DaeShawn nor Daemon represented Shin Splits or Turbo and neither of the teams or runners finished second.
Answer:1st: Daemon, I'm Tired, Green
2nd: Daelen, Eat Dust, Blue
3rd: Dae, Turbo, Red
4th: DaeShawn, How Far Left, Yellow
5th: Daegel, Shin Splits, Orange
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003