Steve, Reggie, Gordon and Frank all work at an office skyscraper. They all work on different floors, and all leave at different times.
Names: Steve, Reggie, Gordon, Frank
Floors: 1, 2, 3, 4
Times: 3:00, 3:30, 4:15, 5:00
The clues are:
1) Frank has to be home in time for the quarter past 3 basketball match!
2) Steve's floor is higher than Reggie's, but lower than Gordon's.
3) Gordon has a wonderful view from his office!
4) The person on floor 1 leaves the latest.
5) The noisy cars driving right by his window leave Reggie in a bad mood.
6) Frank's office is above Steve's.
7) Steve leaves the office 1 hour and 15 minutes after Frank, but only 45 minutes after the person on floor 4.
Answer:Steve, 2, 4:15
Reggie, 1, 5:00
Gordon, 4, 3:30
Frank, 3, 3:00
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003