0 to 10 Pyramid XVIII
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next. [Foreign words may be used, but only if they are commonly found in English usage.] A clue is given for each word.
Maybe your car does 0 to 60 in 10 sec., but can you do this "0 to 10" in 60 sec.? Go on - get out the stopwatch!
The hint provides the starting letters of all the words from #5 onwards.
1. It can be acute or grave (in a certain language)
2. And, from the same language
3. X, in a different language
4. Air or melody
5. Do this and we stand (according to the song)
6. Yellow pigment in plant leaves and egg yolk
7. Silhouette or shape
8. Intricate; curled up in a spiral
9. Gradual development from simple to complex form (e.g. language)
10. The Beatles' hit song, released on the B-side of "Hey Jude"
Answer: 1. E
Comments on this teaser
|There are no comments on this teaser|
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003