Brain Teasers, Riddles and more...
With over 14,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle or riddle, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity and boost learning. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Daily Brain Teaser
Can you figure out what A.A. Milne was referring to in this verse from his "When We Were Very Young" book?
She wore her yellow sun-bonnet,
She wore her greenest gown;
She turned to the south wind
And curtsied up and down.
She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbour:
"Winter is dead."
- Submit your own brain teaers
- Post comments on brain teasers
- Keep track of your favorite brain teasers
- Puzzle Hunts - Scavenger hunts on the internet. Can you get to the end?
- Codes & Ciphers - Cryptography is the discipline of using codes and ciphers to encrypt a message and make it unreadable unless the recipient knows the secret to decrypt it.
- Mechanical Puzzles - Discover hundreds of mind-boggling mechanical puzzles.