Brain Teasers, Riddles and more...
With over 14,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle or riddle, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity and boost learning. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Daily Brain Teaser
You die and the devil says he'll let you go to heaven if you beat him in a game. The devil sits you down at a perfectly round table. He gives himself and you an infinite pile of quarters. He says, "OK, we'll take turns putting one quarter down, no overlapping allowed, and the quarters must rest flat on the table surface. The first guy who can't put a quarter down loses." You guys are about to start playing, and the devil says that he'll go first. However, at this point you immediately interject, and ask if you can go first instead. You make this interjection because you are very smart and can place quarters perfectly, and you know that if you go first, you can guarantee victory. Explain how you can guarantee victory.
|Model Modification 4|
|Delete a Letter 27|
|Words With LC|
|What Am I? #4|
- Submit your own brain teaers
- Post comments on brain teasers
- Keep track of your favorite brain teasers
- Puzzle Hunts - Scavenger hunts on the internet. Can you get to the end?
- Codes & Ciphers - Cryptography is the discipline of using codes and ciphers to encrypt a message and make it unreadable unless the recipient knows the secret to decrypt it.
- Mechanical Puzzles - Discover hundreds of mind-boggling mechanical puzzles.