Brain Teasers, Riddles and more...
With over 14,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle or riddle, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity and boost learning. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Daily Brain Teaser
Each group of three definitions describes three words that are spelled the same, except for one letter (each group describes a different set of words). Example: king, ring, wing.
1c) the circumstances surrounding an act or event
2a) to rain hard
2c) a number
3a) a tartan skirt
3b) a heated enclosure used for drying
3c) to deprive of life
4a) to contaminate
4b) to force into something
- Submit your own brain teaers
- Post comments on brain teasers
- Keep track of your favorite brain teasers
- Puzzle Hunts - Scavenger hunts on the internet. Can you get to the end?
- Codes & Ciphers - Cryptography is the discipline of using codes and ciphers to encrypt a message and make it unreadable unless the recipient knows the secret to decrypt it.
- Mechanical Puzzles - Discover hundreds of mind-boggling mechanical puzzles.