You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
1. You favorite coffee mug just broke. List five good things about that.
2. You have just won big on a slot machine in Vegas. List five reasons why this is bad.
3. Your flight home for the holidays was just canceled. List five reasons why you should be glad.
4. Your son just got straight As on his report card. List five reasons why you should be upset.
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.