You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
1. Should we allow drunken people to drive?
2. Should we not allow drunken people to drive?
The second question takes a little longer to understand because you have to process the 'not' and flip your answer around. If you avoid using negatives, you will have a faster and more efficient thinking process.
On a related note, try to keep a positive attitude. Nothing makes a brainstorm worse than a grumpy participant.
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.