You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
1. Interview or observe your target consumer. For example, you might talk to a bunch of teachers to see if they have any problems that you could solve.
2. Imagine yourself in their shoes. For example, you might pretend that you are a teacher and see if you can find any unmet needs.
3. Use yourself as the consumer and keep track of your own personal unmet needs.
Whichever method you use, a great way to discover unmet needs is to keep a bug list. Any time that you notice something that takes too much time, is complicated, or seems inconvenient to your consumer, write it down on your list. You can then refer to your bug list later to see if it sparks any ideas for inventions or improvements.
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.