You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
Get a piece of paper and a pencil. Spend 10 minutes writing down bugs that you notice in your daily life. If you are having difficulty getting started, go through your typical day starting from when you wake up and write down all the bugs that come to mind. Here are a few to get you started...
1. Alarm clocks don't work when the power goes out
2. Coffee takes too long to brew
3. Toothpaste tube is messy
4. Can't find car keys
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.