You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
Studies have shown that paying attention to a task is much more important than the time spent on the task. A person who concentrates completely on a task for 15 minutes may remember more than someone who studies it for an hour with the TV going in the background.
To prove that you must pay attention to something to remember it, answer these four simple questions:
1. Which way does Lincoln face on the penny?
2. On a traffic light, is red on the top or bottom?
3. Does water go clockwise or counterclockwise down the drain?
4. How many freckles are on the back of your hand?
Levels of Learning
Fatherhood Increases Intelligence
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.