You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
At your next meeting, write the following rules up where everyone can see them:
1. Divisible by 3 = raise/lower left hand
2. Divisible by 4 = raise/lower right hand
3. Divisible by 5 = stand up / sit down
Now, recite all the numbers from 1 to 100 and have everyone perform the required actions. See how many people have it correct in the end. You should be sitting with both hands up in the air.
Icebreaker: Punch line
Icebreaker: Mixed Phrase
Icebreaker: Name Game
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.