You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
Imagine that you're a detective. Try to solve the case by coming up with at least 10 different explanations for the following situations.
1. A shopping cart full of hay is found in an alley.
2. You wake up to notice that a blue X has been drawn on your ceiling.
3. The grass was mowed yesterday, but it's already 5 inches high.
Come up with your own strange situation, then try to think of 10 creative explanations.
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.